Wayno

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.0i Vetec
I'm struggling like mad here tryna find somebody that can map my
Accord 2.0 i-vtec sport 2004

I'm based in Oldham, Manchester.
Can any of u guys shed any light on this for me as to why nobody seems yo be able to do this and what my options are?
I've heard about sending the ECU to get flashed but that's not really an option for me at the moment as the car is used daily for school runs & work

Any information would be appreciated from myself as well. But im in the north of Scotland travelling is more of an option than sending away the ecu

I thought ukcl9 and littlebo also had an option of sending you a ecu go try it. And when you're happy with it, you can send your and they'll map it for you. Maybe they'll ask a little fee in advance, but it's worth it.

Nasty1984 said:
I thought ukcl9 and littlebo also had an option of sending you a ecu go try it. And when you're happy with it, you can send your and they'll map it for you. Maybe they'll ask a little fee in advance, but it's worth it.
i think thats only for the 2.4

They can do both 7th gen 2.0 and 2.4

I can do all 8th gen petrol and a host of other petrol Honda's including the FN2 Type R

Nasty1984 said:
Do you keep their one while yours is getting mapped or are you stuck without a car?

Drop ukcl9 a line for details.

His product is very good and my kid brothers car is flashed by him.

Hi, fahad, I'm late for this info, how about my 2004 honda stream 2.0 vtec rn3?

Cheers

Sorry man ecu too old for me but ukcl9 can do this for you

Thanks guys, that sounds much better, them sending u a test ECU. At least u can carry on using the car.
I'll get in touch with whoever this ukcl9 is ;-)