What's new

orange info lights

shrewed shrew

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord 2.4auto adas
does any. ANY ONE ELSE HAD one else have a variety of warning lights flashing up at odd times ?. i had the codes checked and re set by my local Honda dealer and noted thera was 18 items flagged up .basicly they said see how it goes and report back. had a 500 mile round trip with no problems but now back to more intermittent lights, no pattern to frequency, although rain may play a part. lights on are usually CMBS, VSA TSA ABS and sometimes LKAS. Car going back to dealer next week as still under warranty only done 14,000 miles from new, (2008 , 8th gen 2.4 auto with ADAS) Anyone else had similar issues and a happy ending, not too confident my dealer will sort ot easily

What year is the car? Not heard of anything like this before on a Honda with such low mileage. There must be something tripping the whole lot I reckon. Not a fault with the actual sensors, but something like a short circuit confusing the ECU or the dash display or something. It's odd to have all these sensors going off randomly, especially on such a young car. Could honestly be something as simple as a tiny bit of something conductive rattling around in the ECU, by the OBD socket or behind the dash or something.

I've known flies, moths and spiders to cause issues in computers when they get inside, as they conduct electricity and short out components. Sounds mad, but it does happen.

What year is the car? Not heard of anything like this before on a Honda with such low mileage. There must be something tripping the whole lot I reckon. Not a fault with the actual sensors, but something like a short circuit confusing the ECU or the dash display or something. It's odd to have all these sensors going off randomly, especially on such a young car. Could honestly be something as simple as a tiny bit of something conductive rattling around in the ECU, by the OBD socket or behind the dash or something.

I've known flies, moths and spiders to cause issues in computers when they get inside, as they conduct electricity and short out components. Sounds mad, but it does happen.
its a 2008 first of the 8th gen ,it first happened during heavy rain, so immediatly you think its the radar behind badge on grille, but occasaionly they come on at first start up in morning straight out of garage so that would eliminate that theory, also been known to light up at about 70 on motorway .either way they are starting to get annoying .otherwise car is perfect.Incidently ,car came from TWO MILLS HONDA on the wirral with a Honda extended warranty,they have now gone t*ts up and closed down, my local dealer J T HUGHES in shrewsbury are honouring the warranty and have already replaced a faulty front door speaker which was subject of a service bulletin from several years ago as previously detailed on this forum

Iv only ever heard one case of this on a radar.
Take it back to the dealers and get them to sort it