P0087 and P1067

Spaic

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord
Hi guys.

Me again with some questions.
Got an accord 2.2 i-cdti 2004.Something strange started to happened quite a while ago when driving on the motorway.going from 3rd gear with full pedal down sometimes it cuts the power of the engine,if I release the pedal everything is OK.
One time didn't took the foot from the pedal and the engine cut out completely, had to pull over.tryed to start it for 5 min,and in the end it started but with management light on.went home and left it over night thinking that 2nd day I will have it inspected.
2nd day miracle, no management light.

Anyway long story short.bought yesterday a code reader for wife's car and thought I should have a go on my accord.
Two codes came P0087 and P1067.
P1067 I've read is related to fuel pressure and fuel filter might be a problem ,anyway the car is due a service so it might clear one of the problems.
P0087 - found something related to some solenoid air flow or something like that.

Can someone help me with more information about this codes?what do I need to change.
Is right to ***ume that the problem with loss of power when going from 3rd gear is due the air flow solenoid?

Thank you !

Pretty simple.

Change your fuel filter for a GENUINE Honda fuel filter.

Call Holdcroft Honda in stoke, mention Fahad sent you and order it.

Fit, bleed.. And enjoy.

Both are fuel pressure errors. One is at the filter and the other is at the rail.