What's new

Pads

Im using OEM and have tried after market but prefer standard .

Just fitted Mintex, no issues. Anyway, I reckon on a standard car buying expensive 'uprated' pads are not worth the investment, better off fitting braided hoses & fresh fluid.

Oem pads for me. The fit and performance is spot on. I've had really bad after market pads in the past that have had a really bad fit.

Sorry about the triple post but at time there was an issue of some sort with the site.

No worries mate, we're all having issues the last few days. Every time I log in, I'm cleaning up multiple posts. Don't sweat it.

Oem pads for me. The fit and performance is spot on. I've had really bad after market pads in the past that have had a really bad fit.
As Shabz said if you have the funds buy OEM as you will get the correct fit with your Reg every time.

:lol: Yeah, I'm supposed to moderate, but to be honest, there's very little moderation to do round here as everyone's so laid back. Mainly tidy up double posts and asking people to include photos in their for sale thread :rolleyes: . I'm glad I don't have to mod on some other forums I use. Blimey, those poor mods are busy as anything, fights and inappropriate posting galore :huh: .

Ya Im looking at getting ebc greenstuff pads and mtec discs, suffering bad brake fade at the moment so need something a bit better