What's new

Parking sensors

Honda38

Reaction score
Car
2014 Honda accord di
Hi I have a 2014 Honda accord with parking sensors front and back, the back sensors are great but the front sensors I can’t hear them, is there any thing I can do to make them good and loud, I had a 2009 accord before and that was the exact same, would anyone know where the front buzz is located,is the back and front the same,could it be replaced with another buzzer thanks

I’ve got an 8th gen tourer and haven’t noticed any difference between front or back.

Did some testing in a car park today and can confirm the buzzers are equally loud for both front and back parking sensors.

I’ve got an 8th gen tourer and haven’t noticed any difference between front or back.
Hi have seen 3 accords and the front sensors are the same as mine just barely hear them

Did some testing in a car park today and can confirm the buzzers are equally loud for both front and back parking sensors.
Thanks for that ,would you know where the front sensor buzzer is located or where could I find out the location , someone said it’s behind the speedo cluster but I can’t see any screws that holds it in