What's new

Penta alloy sprayed silver?

Emm

Members
Reaction score
Car
2004accord icdti
Was wondering has anyone sprayed there pentas silver i like the graphite colour but my ictdi is black and dont think it looks well

Was wondering has anyone sprayed there pentas silver i like the graphite colour but my ictdi is black and dont think it looks well
My old 7TH gen was black and the pentas went great i think.

I also prefer original color or maybe more dark cos my car is light blue

It looks well but think silver alloys would set it off nicer does anyone have pictures of silver pentas

I've never seen Pentas anything but the original colour. I know what you mean about the clash though. I have the Indigo Blue and have ruled out getting Pentas as I'm not sure they sit well against the Purple/Blue. I've seen other Accords same colour as mine with Pentas and the colour isn't spot on in my opinion. But I actually think with a darker car like the Black or Indigo Blue like mine, think white, bronze, gold along those line ;) . Bit more boy racer bling, but I reckon the Accord would actually wear it well. It's got good enough lines and angles to pull off slightly garish rims in an understated way that other cars couldn't. A bit like the old BMW E30, you can throw monster drift-pig rims on it and it still looks classy. The 7th gen Accord is much the same in my opinion ;) .