What's new

PHONE BLUETOOTH CONNECTION ,WITH FM TRANSMITTER FOR MUSIC

nebitomi

Members
Reaction score
Car
HONDA ACCORD 2007
HELLO
I would like to use ,listen music by my bluetooth phone in my car audio speakers!l
i looking for a transmitter which can connect with my phone by bluetooth ,and i could listen music in my speakers!!!!
please recomended something !i dont need xcarlink!!!!
WITHOUT CABLE!!!!
any idea???

Look at the parrot systems. I've got one which I have transferred between my last few cars and will hopefully soon be fitting to my Accord once I get the correct cable for it

I use the JAbra freeway HD. Its really cool as it has a motion sensor so it comes on automatically when you get in the car. Switches off itself once you leave. Battery last for ages.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jabra-Freeway-Ready-Bluetooth-Speakerphone/dp/B004P8J47I

the FM transmitter works fine and you can also use the built-in speaker if you want.

note you may sometimes get interference from pirate radio stations - if you live in a big city like London !

HELLO
I would like to use ,listen music by my bluetooth phone in my car audio speakers!l
i looking for a transmitter which can connect with my phone by bluetooth ,and i could listen music in my speakers!!!!
please recomended something !i dont need xcarlink!!!!
WITHOUT CABLE!!!!
any idea???