What's new

Picture

Bad Dog

Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2.CDTI
Morning, when i try to upload a photograph it won't load saying that the file is to large ...........any ideas ?

Might be an idea to say where you found it! (saves others, including me, having to search)

BTW, that message "file is too large" isn't very helpful, I did eventually upload my photo, but it took 5 goes to finally reduce it to something that'd be acceptable (and I still am not sure what that limitation actually is).....

I've always used imgur.com for hosting. It's free, easy to use and you can do gifs and videos as well.

Here is the link to "How To Insert Pictures To Threads" it's in the Administration > Announcements section. Basically follow the steps outlined by Steve, but use something else (e.g. imgur) instead of photobucket as they now charge £££ and have renewals, meaning loads of pics on forums like this one, tsxclub, acurazine and heaps of others are now broken.

I've always used imgur.com for hosting. It's free, easy to use and you can do gifs and videos as well.

Here is the link to "How To Insert Pictures To Threads" it's in the Administration > Announcements section. Basically follow the steps outlined by Steve, but use something else (e.g. imgur) instead of photobucket as they now charge £££ and have renewals, meaning loads of pics on forums like this one, tsxclub, acurazine and heaps of others are now broken.

Thanks for the tips.

I'd actually went and used imgur immediately after posting this message as I found it far more flexible :)

Many thanks.