What's new

Please posts bugs here

alnug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF S
It's taken a while to get the forum looking like this...but still there maybe bugs....so if you find font's in the wrong place or can't read certain things please give a post here, I'll try my best to sort them quickly.

nokia

TA Friends
Reaction score
Car
8th Gen IDTEC Saloon
i get this:

[#CHAT-02] You do not have access to our chat room.

when i click on chat2 linky at top. Any ideas??? and im still a pre-member?????? huh?

alnug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF S
the chat room is restricted for Admin use I'm afraid...maybe i should make that clear lol

luvmyaccord

6th & Type R Mod
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type R
I can't post an Avatar pic?

luvmyaccord

6th & Type R Mod
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type R
Cheers Alan. Got there in the end dude.

Wooder

Members
Reaction score
Car
CL7 2.0 Exec
I'm struggling a bit trying to get a picture on my signature,

I'm using a MAC

Blue Guru

JDM Oz
Reaction score
Car
CL9 Accord Type S
you need to put the image url inbetween the [ img ]image url go's here with no spaces[ /img ] tags

Wooder

Members
Reaction score
Car
CL7 2.0 Exec
Cheers dude, it's working now

Last night i was trying to use the add image option, in the end i just copy/pasted the address straight onto the sig box and that worked.

Gav

Members
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0D PL
Seems I can't read *some* posts;
e.g.
Elite remap feedback gives;
[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.
WTF?

Blue Guru

JDM Oz
Reaction score
Car
CL9 Accord Type S
i think i got that once at the exact same time faddy moved the thread i was reading to a different part of the forum.

I-S

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord
I have had an issue with posts auto-combining if you make sequential posts.

In other words, make one post (eg with 12 pics in), and then immediately make another post in the same thread, the forum software auto-combines the two posts. However, if they're both pic posts, then it merges the two posts but then won't display the later pictures because there's now more than 12 pictures in the post. Can you disable this auto-combine "feature"?

P

Paul the Bobby

Just noticed that the time on posts is an hour out when I add or view things on my iPhone. Is it my settings somewhere?

P

Paul the Bobby

I've got the iPhone and the forum changes to suit. The post you just put is timed at 08:08pm. Weird.

vile

T A Terminator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
8th gen 2.4 Manual
Guys can anyone open up Martin F new post because i cant

vile

T A Terminator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
8th gen 2.4 Manual
P

Paul the Bobby

New bug - On the mobile site the "Mark all content read" button has gone. I currently have over 200 unread posts and it keeps growing by the hour. Can it be returned please?

Tourer owner

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer EX
Something strange, possibly just me lol. I cannot search the forum via the enter search, keep getting nothing found results. Not had any problems before.

alnug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF S
the mark all as read was removed to make room for new content button but I'll work on trying to get it in somewhere :)

Tourerowner: which search are you refering to? the google search or the forum search and is it for the mobile skin or the main forum?

Dan Robinson

Grand High Plumber
Reaction score
Car
06 EX Tourer i-CTDI
You can always switch to the full version to clear the unread threads.. otherwise perhaps it could replace oone of the lesser used functions in the mobile skin menu?

Tourer owner

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer EX
Tourerowner: which search are you refering to? the google search or the forum search and is it for the mobile skin or the main forum?

I've tried both searches, seems it's just me though which is most strange, as I've not had any problems before. My internet connection went down earlier as well, possibly that had something to do with it, goodness knows.

P

Paul the Bobby

You can always switch to the full version to clear the unread threads.. otherwise perhaps it could replace oone of the lesser used functions in the mobile skin menu?

Remove the status update button perhaps???

alnug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF S
yes the status updates is a bit useless! i will try to do it on the next update..hopefully soon.

Michelle have you tried to clear all your cache and internet history from your computer?

Tourer owner

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer EX
Michelle have you tried to clear all your cache and internet history from your computer?

Hey thanks, that worked......................wonder what happened there then lol. Never mind it is sorted now, thanks.

P

Paul the Bobby

yes the status updates is a bit useless! i will try to do it on the next update..hopefully soon.

Cheers Al :)

Jon_G

No Longer Active
Reaction score
Car
2005 Tourer i-CTDi
No posting or viewing problems, but today I have developed these minor problems...

My PM 'unread notifications' does not go back to zero after I have read the new PMs... I have to delete the PM to reset it.

The dropdown box under my username (top right hand corner) is permanently dropped down, so it covers the site search function.