What's new

Premier tuning stage 1

csak1981

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer 8th Ge
Probably a question for Fahad himself.
I know as stock the 2.2 i-dtec has peak torque between 2000 and 2500 revs with peak horsepower at 4000.

I had stage 1 with dpf off and egr blanked last January but have been driving conservatively since my clutch was slipping if i pushed it as I've usually got a bit of a load with some tools in the back and spare wheel. And as the car had 155000 on it when i got it i don't know how old the clutch was. I've recently got new clutch (uprated 180 Type S) and flywheel and no more slipping.

I know Fahad probably has to tweak each case differently to each car he does as everyone on here knows he is quite thorough with all parameters.

Was just wandering where the torque band and max horsepower is found now on the stage 1 remap?

Bhp peaks around 3650 before it begins to tail off and torque around 3200rpm. Not sure where you’ve seen a stock idtec peaking at 4K rpm but they actually have quite a narrow power band on stock map.

Thanks for that. I googled 2.2 i-dtec peak torque and came across links claiming the 2.2 150 outputs maximum torque of 350Nm available from 2000rpm (some saying between 2000 and 2500) and a maximum power output of 150ps at 4000rpm.

It's good to know how it's tuned now so i know when it's best to change gears when getting up to motorway speeds etc and also for rev matching when downshifting which I'm starting to get quite handy with.

Once again thanks for your excellent service last year

Think this is a question I asked about 18 months ago. Good the see the answer eventually!

Only kidding Fahad, always an excellent service. :p