Price Check

Si38

Members
Reaction score
Car
2010 Type-S Accord
Hi All,

Finally bit the bullet and decided to get all niggling snags fixed,,,

front and rear droplinks, oil/filter change, rear disks, rear pads, near side rear caliper,,, £500

Does this sound good deal to you all ????

no not really.

Discs and pads should be around £200 all in

Caliper can be had for £60 reconditioned and can be done the same time as the discs.

Drop links are £15 each max and £25 a corner to fit.

Oil change all depends which oil is being used or if you are supplying the fluid and filter which i would do if it is an independent garage.

I would look to shave at least £100 of that quote by shopping around.

yeah I'd say about £400 too, but if that £500 is a stealer/dealer then it's not a bad price

If it gives you the peace of mind to go and enjoy your motor, it's probably a fair price.

If it gives you the peace of mind to go and enjoy your motor, it's probably a fair price.

Cheers Fahad ,,,, you visiting scotland with your special egr delete machine again anytime soon ??

Well , work done , what a difference it has made , feels like new car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone comment on the change felt by upgrading alloys from the standard 16 to penta 17's ??

Glad it's all sorted. On the subject of wheels, I went from 16" to 18". The main difference is that the car looks much better. the magic carpet ride quality is probably very slightly affected, but it's negligible.