What's new

Recall??

edgeoftime

Members
Reaction score
Car
11 idtec tourer ex.
Had a air bag recall last April, now got another one to rectify passenger side one, not sure what the first one was, drivers side?? will have to contact Honda dealer, but I ask myself are the files on my car up to date??

They should be. They have a database matched against vin numbers. Just pop in and see them. They'll know whether or not it needs it.

Oh yikes! There's a second recall! Mad!

Hi I received a recall notice today , i know i should have booked in for second air bar replacement but not had time .I then realised it was not for my current accord but the one that was written off 3 years ago, i have filled in 4 yes four reply slips to Honda UK and had the first airbag replaced on current accord about 18 months ago. Not convinced about their database being up to date, regards John.

been in touch with Brayley Enfield I am up to date (April last year) fixed, the recent letter is apparently a gremlin in the works. However do not disregard unless told so.

I have been plagued by calls and promotional post from our local Brayleys and third party agents for nothing more than a revised showroom opening this week .

I took the tourer in for an airbag just before its MOT last year but even so, I've not bought much more than a couple of injector seals and some touch up paint from them in the past.

They have an agency claiming to run out of Manchester that is behind the phone pestering but the number they call from is spoofed to 02037458079

Texts come in sequentially on 07860031200 / 01 / 02 and so on , so you can't block the *******s. Very annoying when on a tariff that includes overseas roaming charges.

Last edited: