What's new

Regular Car Reviews does the 5th Gen Estate

Stevearcade

TA Friend
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
2003 Accord CM2
I follow Regular Car Reviews on YouTube. If you don't know, they're sort of comedy reviews of all kinds of cars, many boring cars the average person wouldn't look twice at. The two guys who write the reviews are both English literature graduates who are well versed in history, philosophy and the socio-economics of the post war car industry. This results in their stuff being very funny, but also incredibly educational. There's a lot of crude and smutty humour in there too, which wouldn't typically be very funny, but when placed alongside the intellectual depth of some of their work, is in some strange way endearing. Anyway, if you can look past some of the toilet humour, you should check them out. They're not quite safe for work, so I won't embed the video here, but they just gave the 5th gen estate a glowing review putting it in the top ten cars they've ever driven, and they've driven some really nice cars off the back of their YouTube success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osjXaBVUZkM

Cool, I'll have a look at that tomorrow.

My level is toilet humour and innuendo, so it sounds ideal.

Spot on review. A manual box completes that car (as much as the forever mis-shiftng auto turns it into a sponge).

I liked that, a lot. Very interesting to see under the bonnet and how little the engine bay departed from the first gen Accord I had.