Revision 170k

ady_uaic

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi there,

I have to do the 170.000 revision, and I need your opinion guys:

What type of oil should I use? Which brand? I've used till now the Eneos Sustina 5W40. I was thinking to go with 5W30, but which brand?
Do you know where can I find some codes (or directly the products) for oil filter, air filter, pollen filter?
Do you know a good service in Birmingham to do the entire inspection? (I need to check the articulations, bushings, etc)

Thank you in advance!

Castrol edge 0W-30 or Mobil 1 - VTEC engines like the fully synthetic but depending on your mileage it might not make that much difference.

Have a look on Honda Cox motor parts - they are doing some good offers on oils and service kits.

I have 170.000 km (it's an europe car, left handed).
I'm going to have a look on that website, thanks.

Motul, Fuchs, Amsoil these companies make very good oils. for your engine 0W30 or 5W30. If you need filter look for MANN company, they make good ones.

if you have all ready 170k miles check thermostat, water pump and belt tensioner, if no one was changing this, its time to replace it. Same with fluids on brakes, clutch system and gearbox.

Hi guys,

In order not to open another topic, I'm writing here: I'm about to buy a CU2 these days, and I would like to ask you how much is the chip tuning here in UK (where can I make it, closer to B'ham) and also how much is a type S body kit for CU models?

Thanks in advance

Premier Tuning provide tuning solutions for all petrol and diesel 8th gen Accords.

Drop me a line with details of your car and i'll give you some options.