What's new

Rubbing strips for the doors - Yay or Nay?

Swervin Mervin

Members
Reaction score
Car
Jazz
I just spotted THIS thread where the member has rubbing strips on the doors. I've not seen these on an Accord before, and given that my new purchases flanks are unmarked I'm wondering if they might be a shrewd purchase. My missis' Jazz doesn't have 'em and her car has developed a rash of small dinks and dents on the doors. :(

What's people's opinions on 'em?

Anyone know if Honda supply 'em? If so any idea of the cost?

do you mean a city pack if so its not for me but some members hear like them.
Its all down to individual taste.

Nay. They ruin the plain slab-sidedness of the car. Personally, I like the way the accord has little in the way to ruin the lines: no washer jets, radio aerial, side repeaters etc.

i have put them on mine not sure on cost from Honda as I found my genuine set on ebay. google "accord city pack" and it finds plenty

I just spotted THIS thread where the member has rubbing strips on the doors. I've not seen these on an Accord before, and given that my new purchases flanks are unmarked I'm wondering if they might be a shrewd purchase. My missis' Jazz doesn't have 'em and her car has developed a rash of small dinks and dents on the doors. :(

What's people's opinions on 'em?

Anyone know if Honda supply 'em? If so any idea of the cost?

Hi Andy,I had mine fitted when I bought my Tourer new ,they are colour matched. Only fitted to front and rear doors .I personally like the look. Still depends on where you park though! :D