What's new

Rx8 Alloy Wheels

Dips

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.0 iVtec
Hello eveyone,

I've just bought some Rx8 Alloy Wheels and got them on the Accord (Thanks To Shabz & F6HAD). Does anyone know what size center caps these take?

Will get some pics up soon.

Just to add, the wheels look really good and the condition of the wheels is excellent. Thanks going out to Fahad for supplying the spigot rings at such short notice.

Dips mate get some pics up asap

61.something I think - Faddy posted these up somewhere recently...

Here you go Linky

64.1mm not far off eh?

61.something I think - Faddy posted these up somewhere recently...

Here you go Linky

64.1mm not far off eh?

Dan thats the centre bore size not the size of the centre caps.

I think they are 55mm but not 100% sure, I got a set in the garage so can measure them if you want.

Andy's right, you will need 55mm caps mate.. I managed to get some proper Honda ones off ebay that were 56mm and then sanded the edges down to make them fit.

Andy's right, you will need 55mm caps mate.. I managed to get some proper Honda ones off ebay that were 56mm and then sanded the edges down to make them fit.

That sounds like a good idea, Dips take note mate

Doh!
getmecoat.gif
... :rolleyes:

Haha Dan, I liked your thinking tho mate :rolleyes:

Must admit to thinking it was a little big, but then....

Hello eveyone,

I've just bought some Rx8 Alloy Wheels and got them on the Accord (Thanks To Shabz & F6HAD). Does anyone know what size center caps these take?

Will get some pics up soon.

Hi Guys,

Do they fit with no mod?, what size tyres did you use?

Costa

Mazda wheels have the same PCD and a good offset (only 5mm different to the Accord) but you need spigot rings to clip into the centre hub to ensure it sits flush on the Honda 64.1mm centre hub (Mazda has a 67.1mm hub).

Mazda wheels have the same PCD and a good offset (only 5mm different to the Accord) but you need spigot rings to clip into the centre hub to ensure it sits flush on the Honda 64.1mm centre hub (Mazda has a 67.1mm hub).

Thats great, the spigot rings, what size would I need?

Cheers

Costa

64.1 Internal Diameter
67.1 Outside Diameter

Dips, where are these Pics mate?
Guys i've seen them in the flesh and have to say they look spot on. Now that the Honda caps are on they look very OEM

Hi all.

Been researching wheels for my Tourer and have seen a photo online of the RX8 wheels on a Mk7 Accord and they look epic!!

Where could I find the spigot rings needed for these wheels to fit please?

Thank you

Hi all. Hope you're all well?

Your opinion please on wheel colour!

My Tourer is Alabaster Silver....do I go for silver or gunmetal grey RX8 alloys?

Thanks everyone

Hi all. Hope you're all well?

Your opinion please on wheel colour!

My Tourer is Alabaster Silver....do I go for silver or gunmetal grey RX8 alloys?

Thanks everyone
My car is a slightly different shade of silver, my wheels are a "gun metal" dark grey kind of colour (not sure exactly as they were painted by the previous owner), look so much better than silver OEM wheels that were on before!