What's new

Sat Nav disc, where can I get one?!

Schritzer

Members
Reaction score
Car
JDM CL7 euro R
Hi guys,

Firstly, sorry I haven't been that active lately, summer is a busy time for me with the band but I'll be around more from now on.

Ok, so a lad I know has a euro r with the navi system, but ever since he's had it it just displays the green dialogue box so he needs the nav disc.

Any ideas how to get one without paying honda a fortune for it?

Thanks lads (and ladies)

If he has a EuroR it a Japanese system, so he needs to try and get a disc from Japan. Try ebay Japan or try ***an auto works on bookface, either way the mapping is for japan and it will never work in europe as there's no software conversion system availabe that I'm aware of :unsure:

dont bother, the sat nav is pants.

i use google maps. and i have the recent sat nav disc, rubbish.

TThanks for the help guys,

Yeah its a euro r, and his dvd player isn't working either so it's not just the satnav, he doesn't care about that really, but none of the other functions are working either. Ideas?!

Your only chance as i see it is to source a disc from the Accord motherland. I'll ask the trouble and strife, but will need names/version numbers etc.

Your only chance as i see it is to source a disc from the Accord motherland. I'll ask the trouble and strife, but will need names/version numbers etc.

What kinda info do you need dan? It's a 2003 euro r do you need a chassis number etc?

Thanks a lot mate!