What's new

Sideskirts for 2005 accord

stephen.murphy

Members
Reaction score
Car
2005 accord cdti
Hi I was thinking about buying a set of side skirts same as F6HAD ones and was wondering what was the best place to buy them from and also that wouldn't break the bank?

Try this site I got mine from here. Same as Fahad. You can see my car in members gallery.

http://www.nicedeals.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=3_311_67_1308&products_id=10792&osCsid=ba7f354de27a87cbf6f17da4f5608a05

Cheers bud. Ya seen pics of your car there looks well. I looked at the site there but I think there manufactured out of fiberglass would rather plastic ones I think.

Stephen if you can get plastic ones I would recommend that. I have a plastic kit, but my skirts are fibre glass (as I sourced it all in bits 3 years ago) and I've never been happy with the finish of the fibre glass, even though the fit is fine.

If you find somewhere that can supply them in a decent plastic finish then let me know as I might buy a pair too!

Stephen if you can get plastic ones I would recommend that. I have a plastic kit, but my skirts are fibre glass (as I sourced it all in bits 3 years ago) and I've never been happy with the finish of the fibre glass, even though the fit is fine.

If you find somewhere that can supply them in a decent plastic finish then let me know as I might buy a pair too!
there is a company at home in ireland that sell plastic ones for 209 euro or the full kit for 450 euro I've seen this kit and there good quality. might just buy them i'd say. heres a link to the page.
http://cars.donedeal.co.uk/for-sale/carextras/1448633

Stephen, that's not the same kit mate. The Sports Pack is a completely different kit to the Euro R.

Stephen, that's not the same kit mate. The Sports Pack is a completely different kit to the Euro R.
O sorry I thought the side skirts were the same. these crowd sell the kit same as your i think but they call it the type r kit the one in the center picture just said i'd put it up it might be some use.

http://cars.donedeal.co.uk/for-sale/carextras/1736788

O sorry I thought the side skirts were the same. these crowd sell the kit same as your i think but they call it the type r kit the one in the center picture just said i'd put it up it might be some use.

http://cars.donedeal.co.uk/for-sale/carextras/1736788
check out F.K.PERFORMANCE.I.E based in sligo an hav an add on donedeal on ther ad they hav a blue accord an the frnt skirt looks the same as fahads and ther kits r plastic 2 think thats where im goin 2 get mine frm as i only ever buy plastic kits 4 my hondas dnt like fibreglass kits, touch a kirb at all an there in bits least plastic wil flex

Mate, seriously please don't text talk it's very hard to understand.

Yes the pics in Stephen's link with the blue Accord have the Sports pack. If you can source a pair of plastic skirts then let me know how much as I may also be interested.

Cheers

Ya the full kit is plastic and from what I've heard they fit straight on wuith no problems and you can get a good finish.
That is FK performance that the links to.

Ya the full kit is plastic and from what I've heard they fit straight on wuith no problems and you can get a good finish.
That is FK performance that the links to.
sorry i thought it was the MCG AUTOSTYLING add on donedeal they also do the kits and plastic, they have a lovely black accord with a different kit

ya the first link was to MCG they also do that kit but the second one was to fkperformance there both around the same price I'm actually buying my kit of MCG next week.

ya the first link was to MCG they also do that kit but the second one was to fkperformance there both around the same price I'm actually buying my kit of MCG next week.
what kit are you goin for i really like the kit on the black accord on mcg

Mate, seriously please don't text talk it's very hard to understand.

Yes the pics in Stephen's link with the blue Accord have the Sports pack. If you can source a pair of plastic skirts then let me know how much as I may also be interested.
sorry fahad im trying not to
Cheers

what kit are you goin for i really like the kit on the black accord on mcg
going for the mugen front and rear lip, mugen spoiler and grill and type r side skirts. I just like the look of all the mugen kit expect the sideskirts, was trying to get some of a cl9 but can't get them so I'm going to go for the type r ones instead.

going for the mugen front and rear lip, mugen spoiler and grill and type r side skirts. I just like the look of all the mugen kit expect the sideskirts, was trying to get some of a cl9 but can't get them so I'm going to go for the type r ones instead.
is that the mugen lip kit on the black accord, i like the kit but am not so sure about the skirts on it