What's new

Sold My Accord so goodbye from me

nick 9-5

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer LPG
Had the Accord years and years but sold it yesterday as it had an unknown running fault.

Was a good car over the years, let down by its spec.

Thanks for the help from forum members since joining.

Some Accord stuff for sale in the for sale section.

What you having after the Accord?

Yeah, what you getting. Just you're getting rid of the Accord doesn't mean you need to say good-bye. We always value input from members, even if they no longer have their Accord :) .

Tada! :)

Stevearcade said:
Yeah, what you getting. Just you're getting rid of the Accord doesn't mean you need to say good-bye. We always value input from members, even if they no longer have their Accord :) .
I've changed the Accord for a very bland VW Passat Estate and a 1990 Eunos. Quite chuffed as the Eunos is £89 a year to insure fully comp and makes up for the boringness of the VW.

good luck with the Passat mate. I had a TDI sport passat and was a great car

nick said:
I've changed the Accord for a very bland VW Passat Estate and a 1990 Eunos. Quite chuffed as the Eunos is £89 a year to insure fully comp and makes up for the boringness of the VW.
You'll have some great fun in the eunos :) the lsd makes it a lot more fun than the uk model. Is it a 1.6 or 1.8?
I regret selling mine but it was a really fun car to drive.
Best of luck to you.

Herdy said:
You'll have some great fun in the eunos :) the lsd makes it a lot more fun than the uk model. Is it a 1.6 or 1.8?
I regret selling mine but it was a really fun car to drive.
Best of luck to you.
1.6, 25 years old, has a hard top aswell and bodywork seems in very good condition. Only had it a short while so not got grips with whats been done to it over the years, the paper history that came with it is pretty non existent. Definitely been lowered/hardened but the back feels a little jumpy. Not had time to even see if the suspension is even matching.

It's now tucked away until the spring, planning a couple of leisurely track days early next year to get my eye in.

The back jumping could be knackered or bottom out shocks. Its also referred to as skitting.

Probably best to have a look.