What's new

spotted in glasgow what a beast

accord2.jpg

That is one tastey car... om nom nom nom. Ditch the euro R stickers as stated above and it would be ni on perfect

He's got a mugen wing, thats like a £700+ accessory, if the full car was wrapped it'd be cool. But its a stank *** diesel so he fails there :lol:

oi oi none of this diesel bashing :p :lol: ,lol your irght though oz that looks like a real moooogen spoiler,must of cost a fair bit too,get rid of the mudflaps and colour the whole car white and our on to a winner, real carbon for bonnet would have been nice....

It still looks like a rally car to me

That is one tastey car... om nom nom nom. Ditch the euro R stickers as stated above and it would be ni on perfect

Exactly B)

oi oi none of this diesel bashing :p :lol: ,lol your irght though oz that looks like a real moooogen spoiler,must of cost a fair bit too,get rid of the mudflaps and colour the whole car white and our on to a winner, real carbon for bonnet would have been nice....

haha, you know im a petrol lover :lol:

It still looks like a rally car to me

Lol, forgot about those mud flaps, they are hideous :wacko:

Are we still talking about the one in Glasgow? Or the rep? BTW, the build thread for the rep is pretty insane.....that car has some serious power, wouldn't be my choice style wise but other than that, if you wanna read through it, it's here -----> My link

OK I'm genuinely lost. Are those two the same car coz one's wearing foreign plates but definitely looks cool and the other one, well I think Oz needs some new glasses :p

damn that was an epic thread! :eek:

man thats a super build,and i think he must be working his life away tring to get those parts, :eek:

lol @ criminal mastermind :lol:

Just checked out that thread on the Malcom's build... amazing. Serious build that is, I feel embarrassed about just wanting to fit a CAI and catback with type-s lip kit and even this at the moment seems an unrealistic amount of cash :p