Squeeking/noisy seat!

Hamid92

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord Type S
Hi
I have the 2007 Honda accord 2.0 type S
And the front drivers seat has loads of little squeaks from underneath the seat and other noises when driving and moving about! What can I do? Because pricing one up can't be very pretty!
Thanks

Maybe post a vid/ audio up of the sounds, someone else might recognise something
It's hard when you have a ***** camera! I will try and get one today. It's abit like when you open the door and the hinges are abit noisy but not to that extent

To be fair, my seat will creak and squeak if I move around at all. But as the car's 9 years old, I put it down to age and fatigue. But with a rattly child seat in the back, that trumps it, so I don't mind my squeaky seat for now :lol: .

I have suppressed all creaky noises of the seats simply removing the back of the seats, putting grease and foam around any metallic cables :)

I have suppressed all creaky noises of the seats simply removing the back of the seats, putting grease and foam around any metallic cables :)
Are you near london? I will give you £40 and a kit Kat to come and help me with mine :)

Sorry I am living at more than 1000 miles form London...

But here you can find some pictures:

My link

That is really an easy job

hi there my seat creak and bangs traced it to worn runner guides under the seat.