What's new

Supercharged CL9?

but you might need to super charge that too as its NA.

Hmmm i know what i wrote, what i meant to say is when i have driven an RS6 i have seen 18MPG, not my car a friends. Sorry if it seems i tried to make out i drive RS6, i don't. As for the Porsche i would like to buy a pre 89 next year or maybe a newer model, i have been saving for years for this so it's quite possible. A RS6 is more affordable to buy but i don't think it would be my thing.

Why do you find it hard to believe? a porsche maybe 15-20K and an RS6 10-12K? I like the Noble too but i aint loaded, just work real hard and rewarded for it.

I await the firing squad.

Don't worry mate. Eric's alright really :p ;)

lol

thats fine dude, i thought it was a bit far etched for a while.

a noble, you would be mad to buy one of them.

they will go wrong, and will cost loads to fix. .(pretty sure on this) also for comfort wise it would not be much better than a run of the mill 80s saloon.

probably worse.

lol

thats fine dude, i thought it was a bit far etched for a while.

a noble, you would be mad to buy one of them.

they will go wrong, and will cost loads to fix. .(pretty sure on this)
also for comfort wise it would not be much better than a run of the mill 80s saloon.

probably worse.

Actually Nobles are very reliable beasts, The engine is from a 2.5 Mondeo (with a couple of turbos bolted to it and some strengthening) believe it or not so is a well proven engine and the build quality is top notch. This isn't a TVR.

Personally i think they look horrible and couldn't live with the fact that a lot of the parts came directly from the Ford parts bin.

Anything familiar about these tail lights.

Noble-M12_GTO_3R_2003_photo_03.jpg

mondeo_v6_cut.jpg

I know it looks a bit odd at some angles, but they perform very well. Spoke to quite a few owners, some with horror stories others with nothing at all, one guy using it as a daily. I'm not ready yet to buy such a beast, but as said before i am an engineer/machinist so i like the geeky side of it. Super car performance for 20K ish

I'd love to see a supercharged Accord, for me it's all about the surprise - wolf in sheep's clothing, a regular car that can tear up tarmac! A reason why I like the Mazda MPS also as it's subtle like the 2.4 Accord.

The only thing with sticking a supercharger or turbo in the Accord is the torque as even though the CL9 is an excellent engine I reckon if you increase the torque too much you'd have to start changing engine parts also. There was a great article on here detailing a tuning process in depth and I'm sure it said you'd have to keep the torque below 300 with the standard engine. There was also something else which needed to be considered to stop the engine damaging itself but I can't remember, I think it was the timing which had to be adjusted.