What's new

TA Shirts

Dan Robinson

Grand High Plumber
Reaction score
Car
06 EX Tourer i-CTDI
With a lot of hard work the Admins and TA Friends have come up with both a sticker and a Polo Shirt.

[Edit by Alnug] - for the sticker please follow this stickers link

Type%20Accord%20T%20Shirts%20-%20no%20H.jpg

Prices are to be set as cost of production depends on the numbers involved. Please can be people register their interest below. Do not worry about size at the moment.

With the Shirts there will be no profits made by TA. Any surplus will be donated to Save The children. Al is organising the stickers, so things will be added as they develope. As it stands at the moment we have a pretty good deal with the shirts - where the TA embelm is embroidered rather than a transfer! so it is important that we get numbers as soon as we can. Once we can get enough people to get a production run we will get a price to you for your order confirmation.

Remember these are early days and we might have to make a few changes here and there

Please can we keep the lists simple!? Just paste the list into a post and add you details.

Polo Shirts

Name Quantiy
-------------------------------------------------------

[edit - Alnug] Please note that I've cleaned up the thread somewhat of the long lists, please direct enquires of shirts to Dan and stickers to myself, thanks!

OK, email sent this evening - hope to hear back soon! Can people start to PM me their sizes? Please use "Shirts" as a subject line.

I asked them about having the TA logo on the arm as well; so hopefully will hear back tomorrow.

I am ***uming the sizes are small, medium, large, X large and XX large. Any queries, keep it simple and put it in the PM and I will forward to the embroiderers.

Are you able to get them in 3xl?
Yeah yeah I know, I'm a fat ***. hahahaha.
I can squeeze into a 2xl but I've got like a 52"- 53" chest.
It's not fat (well not that much), but rather pure awesomeness. hahaha.

So yeah 3xl would be great. please. :)

:lol: No worries - I shall ask... I have a little spreadsheet going, so will simply email it to the company...

It might be an idea to send me your address for delivery too. Email them to:

forums@jenningsheating.co.uk

using the subject line

TA Shirts

That way your data will stay secure. Once they are delivered the info will get deleted. Unless you have ordered stickers, in which case I'll send then to Al as well.

good work Dan ill email you with size lol.

Is it too late to put my name down for 1 shirt and 1 sticker?

the more the merrier... just send your details through and i'll update.

Will get a price by Friday (trying to pin down this logo on the sleeve). So with that I just need everyone's delivery and size details.

Anymore pre-orders still very welcome.

Dan did you get my email last week with sizes because my email is playing up lol

Think so bud... Will be in the orifice in 30mins so will check and see if there are any price updates....

Think so bud... Will be in the orifice in 30mins so will check and see if there are any price updates....
Cheers mate let me no if you haven't lol

OK lads and lasses. I can confirm the price is.....

With TA Emblems on the breast AND sleeve (singular).

Not including postage...... Because some can collect, be dropped off, combined, whatever...

£18.30. A little higher than planned, but that is largely down to relatively few takers. And considering the price of sponsored sportswear these days.....

I will be placing an order (with a few extra) for those in the list as soon as I have names, address, and emails ( to confirm delivery and payment method).

There will be no money changing hands until I have your details; and I will consider the possession of those details as a binding order for the quantity and size you sent.

SO PLEASE SEND ANY CHANGES ASAP. I will PM any stragglers, so if you don't hear from me then consider your order as received.

Distance payment methods are likely to be PayPal or direct balance transfer. Obviously cheques will take longer to process.

Thank you for your support everyone!

Dan,

I think you've done really well to get the shirts for under £20 including embroidery, especially considering the initial quantity.

Excellent result

Thanks

Cheers Carl... It should all be worth when they come in - I have been impressed with the company so far - I might even get them to produce some work clothes for my firm as they are a hell of a lot cheaper than the likes of CORGI and Gas Safe who I am supposed to buy this kind of thing from.

Think I paid nearly £30 for a batch of shirts with nothing more than the CORGI shield stitched on the breast - and that was 6 years ago :(. Although in fairness they have all lasted thus far with minimal holeage. But when you consider how much Football Shirts costs :eek:.

Still, I'm only waiting for 8 people to confirm their details (plus any alterations to those who have already provided them pre-price disclosure).

Fantastic work Dan; I think that's a great price considering the customisation.

Looking forward to getting my hands on one. Can you upload a picture of one when the order arrives?

cheers bud, credit needs to to go to Al for the initial logo design...

I still have some gaps on my spreadsheet - I will be sending messages out tonight or tomorrow to get the stragglers. Hopefully payment options will be set up too, then we can really get cooking.

Please, if you haven't given me your

Name
Address
Email
Shirt size,

Or you haven't ordered and would like to get in on the action...

Get in touch ASAP so that those who have been patient aren't kept waiting too much longer. I want to get the order process started this week if possible.