What's new

tappets noise after 150k?

jakonya

Members
Reaction score
Car
07 cn1 sport
How many of you had passed 150k and have tappets noise specially with remapp and regular service. Or maybe the bad injectors (recoding it's a must?). I think my injectors never seen before an hds tool

These don't have noisy tappets, sounds more like injector knock.

F6had you mean that they may be leaking or they have to be recoded. Thanks

You need to have it diagnosed first, impossible to say like this

The injectors area it's clean, no sott. I here the noise only when driving with the rev pasing 2k rpm,the harder i drive the biger the noise ,i drove the car for 3 days below the 2k rpm and haven't hered anything. The noise it's coming from the diesel pump side, it's that a nr 1 or nr 4 injector

You said it's remapped? A remap will alter the duty cycle and requests, so have it put back to standard and see if it still does it

I don't know if it's remapped, but I drove another 3 accords after I have bought my one and my car feels a lot faster than the others. How i can spot if it's remapped or not? Thanks

Ideally it needs a tuner to read off the ecu flash and check if it's stock or not.

Fahad '...Ideally it needs a tuner to read off the ecu flash and check if it's stock or not....'
===================================================================
To do that do you need to take ECU out or just a reader connected to OBD socket?

It's possible via an ecu flash tool connected to obd on this car

jakonya,what happened when you drive it at 2k+ rpm in second and then fifth gear .Is the knock the same? Then is there any difference with hi load and low one like going uphill and then downhill with 2k+rpm?

I don't feel any difference in power, i just hear the noise only from outside, when I drive i don't hear anything from inside of the car and I've been today to a garage and the man told me that's the injectors noise.

just went to a garage today for timing chain job and the mecanic told me that the injector nr 4 its been leaking , but from autside i havent seen any soot