What's new

the alloys of choice....

nae bother buddy. With these bein by konigs im not sure they'll do staggered fitment as they're cheaper copy wheels. You might have to use spacers on the rear to push them out if they dont do anything wider than 8". Never used wheelbase, just know they've been around for donks so must be good, and like you say the dude on the phone knew what you were on about.

DSC01929.jpg

This is how WORK Varianza Schwert SC1 wheels looks on accord - beautiful

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2297632 - link with more pictures of this car

aye but they're at least 9" on the rear, i doubt konig will do one that wide with a low offset.

The real wheels are proper stunning though, i remember the first time i saw that car.... i was speechless :lol:

hmmm i think i wont be able to go with 19"S brother as the car will be getting lowered too, i think ur right though brother might need spacers, i do like the works varianza.... its a shame they so dam expensive.... :lol: te reson why the caught my eye cos they remind me of a set of fuel 6 alloys i had on my 6 gen celica,and they staggered fit....

Fuel6.jpg

i was also thinking about them on the accord too as they looked really good with my black celica, which was also lowered, they around similar price too to the maxxim Ferris wheels 660-700.00......