What's new

Tourer exhaust

darlog1

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda accord tourer
Just been to get a new exhaust on my06 tourer
Local tyre and exhaust place can't source one as the one delivered was completely wrong :-(
Kwik fit want £290 :-(
Honda have quoted £198 :)

Can the dealer price really be cheaper than 3rd party fitters?
Ordered and ready for collection tomorrow. Let's hopw it's the right one

Supprised it's one price from cat back

it depends what car you have
e.g. the 2.4 exhaust can only come from Honda. There are no standard patterned exhausts that KwikFit etc can get, so they have to get it from Honda

I have a 2.0 2006 tourer
Just hope the one the dealer gets me in the morning it's correct. Car sounds awful at the moment :-(

A while back Honda were doing really good offers on the 2.0 exhaust. Maybe they've just got a high stock level and can afford to shift them for not a lot. Go with Honda. OEM at that price is good.

Hi I got exhaust for my 2.0 tourer about 4 months ago for £50 less than Honda price above. I went to Holcroft Honda to collect it, had it fitted by my local exhaust place as they couldn't supply correct one for me only charged £10. for fitting.

My 2.4 has begun to blow at the usual spot. Any ideas what I could be looking at for a replacement cost wise?

gazman said:
My 2.4 has begun to blow at the usual spot. Any ideas what I could be looking at for a replacement cost wise?
phone Holdcroft Honda (you'll get a club discount if you mention the forum), or any dealer should be able to get it. It seems as if "now" is the time to get them cheap, they used to cost a fortune.