What's new

update DPF

fatmax

Members
Reaction score
Car
es gt est auto
had a DPF regeneration at Honda just over 2 weeks ago light came on again .took it back to Honda it needs a new dpf £975 happy days. Lucky the garage I got it from is picking up the tab. I have the auto can this be remapped and the dpf taken of the ecu.i live in Bolton Manchester can any recommend a good remap place that is near me thanks Andy

have a word with Fahad mate.

look in the traders section for premier tuning.

If you're having a new DPF fitted, then why remove it and destroy the warranty. we can tune it with a DPF safe remap, and when the warranty expires, remove it and take it to Stage 2.

Leeds isn't too far from Bolton.

Have a look at this thread.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/9421-accord-i-dtec-type-s-remap/

If you're having a new DPF fitted, then why remove it and destroy the warranty. we can tune it with a DPF safe remap, and when the warranty expires, remove it and take it to Stage 2.

Leeds isn't too far from Bolton.

Have a look at this thread.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/9421-accord-i-dtec-type-s-remap/
hi mate not got honda warranty .got the car from jct600 and got a warranty of them (no worth the paper its writen on)the car is just over 3 years old .it was reg in jan 09
so just out of honda warranty.so what is the best bet for remap and taking out this ACE dpf on the ecu

Drop me a line to discuss.. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for. Removing the DPF regen cycle on the ECU won't cost any extra, but removing the DPF itself will, and we wouldn't DPF OFF a car that still has the DPF fitted..

Drop me a line to discuss.. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for. Removing the DPF regen cycle on the ECU won't cost any extra, but removing the DPF itself will, and we wouldn't DPF OFF a car that still has the DPF fitted..

F6HAD,

Quick question - removing the DPF what is the likely return on the bhp and mpg?? As you know i have the celtic map which should produce near 221bhp but with that lump in the exhaust i doubt it??

My warranty is up soon and may consider this option!

Ta

Jay

Jay, I couldn't say what it is or isn't making at the moment as it's running someone elses product. As a rule of thumb you can normally squeeze out another 5% power by removing the DPF and economy will go up, not down.

Cheers F6HAD,

Can you drop me a pm with a cost for the removal service??