What's new

Urgent advice pls!

rhyeung

Members
Reaction score
Car
SPORT TOURER
Hi, I have set of skirts and rear lip, they are painted and ready to stick them on to the OEM bodykit of my tourer, before I fit them, urgent advice needed, I took the skirts off, and I want set blush a bit, some apple tiger seal to the back of new kit and put it on to the old kit, let it dry overnight, well I need advice weather I should sand the old paint off the bodykit before I apply tiger seal pls mate?

Ray

What lip and skirts have you got? Can you post soms pics when there fitted?

Cool looking forward to seeing a tourer with some kit on it :)

Nice one Ray cant wait to see the finished job :)

imagexcd.jpg
imageqxy.jpg

side skirts are now on, big thanks for fahad's advice, not professtionally fitted but it looks good, just need good wash.
ray

Rear lip is on it's way to my car, just wait te weather change a bit nicer and post when it's fitted, watch this close mate :)

lovely Ray looks great B)

That looks REALLY good mate - car has come along a long long way B)

Looks awesome, would like to get mine kitted at some point.

Love the rims but oh my, that front needs to come down a few cm!

When the money allow, will consider lowering the car with springs mate :)

It's the side skirts call 'allian' or something like that, can I got that from the seller in eBay call tuning-rs, just under £100, but I do spend £80+each for painting the kit, they are fiber glass, but with the good paint on the kit, they don't look daft, much more better than the OEM look..

Man that looks amazing! Great job buddy :thumbsup:

Man that looks amazing! Great job buddy :thumbsup:
Cheers mate, can't wait to put the rear lip, it looks similar to the type s one, got it just under £80 plug £80 paint, will take the rear bumper off first of all, got to use some clamps while apply tiger seal to stick them together, this days I just couldn't find time and the weather had been freezing cold, just wait few days and see..

Ray

Hi everyone, rear lip had been put on to the tourer this morning, that looks iseriously need the dual exhaust to put on it before it can looks perfect to my liking, photo will upload tonight..

Ray

hi all, here is the bodykit being bond to the OEM rear bumper lastnight, by using all sort of clamps to hold them in place so they looks good..
imagegkuv.jpg

then this morning, when the weather is still frezzing cold, i just put everything back to the car, now my car has new look to the back now :blush:
imagetjw.jpg

how is that look mates? will soon drop this tourer with ASPEC sport suspention kit..
imagekjb.jpg

imagesbo.jpg

imagexrh.jpg

imagezps.jpg

imagedis.jpg

imagezzcg.jpg

imagekrs.jpg

Looking super cool bud.

What do you need to know?