What's new

Used clutch and flywheel needed....2004 Cdti

simontown

Members
Reaction score
Car
2004 Accord Tourer
Hi guys,

Doing some clutch research and having reviewed the Civic forums am concerned that no one has cracked this nut for diesel drivers....

Spoken to Cpl racing who are local to me and they advise if I provide my clutch they can get an uprated one made up, however as this could take time I wonder if any one has or could keep hold of their clutch and flywheel as a template for future replacements?

No idea on cost yet but I will let you know.....

Hope someone can help?

Cheers

Simon

Hello pal. I had my clutch done at holdcroft Honda but they threw the old clutch away.
There is a place called cg motorsport in Leeds that does a paddle clutch and flywheel replacement. They supply and fit. Maybe give them a shout.

Hello pal. I had my clutch done at holdcroft Honda but they threw the old clutch away.
There is a place called cg motorsport in Leeds that does a paddle clutch and flywheel replacement. They supply and fit. Maybe give them a shout.

Cheers buddy,

Feedback on their uprated options on Accords not what I'm looking for tbh....better grab, worse wear on Civics...seems there is a compromise.

Cpl are local to me so a better option anyway, but thanks for the advice....

Regards

Simon

Hello,Simon,how much you can pay for fly wheel and cluch?

I have an old clutch and flywheel here, how much are you wanting to pay for them?

Regards

Chris

I have an old clutch and flywheel here, how much are you wanting to pay for them?

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Early doors on this basically Cpl would need it to send off to Clutchmasters for a replacement to be made up, but I'm waiting on confirmation of cost from them.

I ***ume the clutch you have was from a 2004 diesel? Tbh not sure what they are worth scrap, but guess we could come to some arrangement, also covering cost of transporting. I would not want to spend too much after all this exercise would also be beneficial to other members in that it would create a further clutch option for consideration.

Hope that makes sense?

I will let you know how this evolves....cost may prohibit progress just need to see what Cpl come back with....

Regards

Simon

Anyone who can access one in the south for the good of all oil burners?????