What's new

Vinyl wrap or plasti dip the chrome B pillars on the CL7 Accord

Mr CL7

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.0 petrol CL7
I've had a quick look on google and it appears to remove the chrome pillars is a bit of a headache. I can either vinyl wrap them or plasti dip them, but I cannot decide. Has anybody on here done this? If so any help would be appreciated on how to tackle this.

I would be interested as well mate got a black cl7 with all the chrome around the windows, and I've heard as well that trying to take all the chrome surrounds of they might not go back on ok , I would like to see if anyone has done it or knows how to do it or can do it up Newcastle way [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my ones are painted black was all stripped apart when car was painted. down fall of paint is the can scratch im planning on having them wrapped as it looks cleaner than plastidip

toph said:
my ones are painted black was all stripped apart when car was painted. down fall of paint is the can scratch im planning on having them wrapped as it looks cleaner than plastidip
Have you got any pictures so I can see ?

My type s has it done, was wrapped with them still on the car. Go through my post history and you will see it in my car topic.

I've been playing with plastic dip a lot at the moment and I do agree the finish of wrap would be a lot more perfect. However the plasti dip is pretty fool proof and there are so many different finishes you can do if you so choose even a sort of carbon finish which is pretty good. If you want quick and easy diy I would say plasti dip

Wrap, every time! plastidip is a disaster, you need to be a professional sprayer to get a half decent finish and there are loads of reports of it damaging the surface. wrap is easier to put on, cleaner, better finish and the choice of colours is endless.