What's new

VSA

albinoni

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.2 diesel tourer
Hi, The VSA light and warning triangle came on today...I've read the forum posts about the vsa, but am still a bit unclear. Fisrtly, does it need to be a Honda dealer that can run a diagnostic chack and will the check cost? Secondly, is the general consensus that it could require a replacement module costing up to £1500 gulp - or could it be something else? Much as I love the old car, It's got 120k on the clock and a few prangs and it woudldn't be cost effective to spend that sort of dosh on it :)
As always, any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated.
thanks
Andy

Before you hit panic stations. See a Honda dealer OR an independent with a Snap-On reader. Only those will give you the correct error codes.
If you get the 66-1 code panic and come back here.

If you get another code, don't panic, and come back here.

Andy, I offer a diagnostic service and will be able to tell you the problem. Get in touch.

Hi! Lights continuously the yellow triangle. Beside it VSA lights. Tempomat and radar are out of order. What may be the problem? The tempomat and radar are out of order because of that dared continuously lights VSA, you are translated? Thanks.

Hi, The VSA light and warning triangle came on today...I've read the forum posts about the vsa, but am still a bit unclear. Fisrtly, does it need to be a Honda dealer that can run a diagnostic chack and will the check cost? Secondly, is the general consensus that it could require a replacement module costing up to £1500 gulp - or could it be something else? Much as I love the old car, It's got 120k on the clock and a few prangs and it woudldn't be cost effective to spend that sort of dosh on it :)
As always, any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated.
thanks
Andy

I have have had a similar problem, no fault codes found, however since I've now found out what the vibration through my steering wheel is (failing CV joint due to a perished seal = play in shock absorber) I have a sneaky feeling this is why my VSA lights keep coming on. Once it it fixed next week, I hoping that the VSA niggle will cease. Might be worth checking this out on your car, but then I could be barking up the wrong tree.....

Simon

Andy not sure but just check you've not accidently turned the VSA off by hitting the button by the steering wheel