What's new

Welcome to TypeAccord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Matt. Sorry to hear about your problems. Hopefully we can help you get them sorted.

Welcome Matt. Sorry to hear about your problems. Hopefully we can help you get them sorted.
thanks Paul. sorry about the rant but im really not Hondas best friend at the minute.... i love the car, its a great drive and very comfortable with decent mpg. i just like everything working and on a car thats 7 years old you would expect this, wouldnt you.? i opted for the Honda for their so called excellent reliability too!

Some of you may have crossed paths with us and for those who haven't a great big WELCOME! :D

It was unfortunate circumstances that have driven us to produce TypeAccord, but in doing so we believe we can create a community members can be proud off (we certainly are!). If you are new, it's ok to be quiet...but if you join in you may just become addicted!

There are big things to come in the days and weeks ahead so stay tuned, we hope you can help us create a friendly and welcome atmosphere where ALL Accord owners are welcome.

Most essentially be polite and considerate and you will undoubtebly enjoy your stay here.

Help make this club the Premier Honda Accord Owners Resource!

Thanks for joining us.

Your Admin Team :
Alnug (Alan) - Monks (Andy) - Pepster (CJ) - F6HAD (Fahad)

hi, ive just joined tonight but an error appears with the links on my verification email, can u help? i have already posted a question on forum but not sure if its registered

Hey! I just bought and accord se 2001 6th gen. Im thrilled with the car and this forum! Ill be asking loads of questions.... Be patient :rolleyes:

Welcome to TA pete.

Hi all! Micheal from Malta here.....just in to say hello to all and hope this forum will be of great help to everyone!

:lol: :lol: Hello!

Hello all,

Joined to find out more about my second Accord, and share my pain from time to time. Will be searching the site for some info I need, may come back for some advice later. Thanks for the site.

Welcome to TA.

Hello Honda people, my nickname is foRce and I have 2002 Accord CG8 Sport. I am from Belgrade, Serbia. I hope I will have a great time here. See ya :blush:

Welcome to TA...

Welcome to TA Dariuz

Hi Guys,

Some may know the name from other forums, I was a member of the original Accord owners forum, sorry to hear it went pear shaped.

Anyway I'm back on the Honda scene, I will be inheriting my Dads 52 Plate Honda Accord SE Exec 2.0 Vtec tomorrow, as soon as next weekend comes I'll get some pics up as I'm going to be giving it one hell of a decent clean (always good to have a bro in law who works for a national car valeting company with access to a unit with lots of cleaning, polishing and other toys **dribble**)

Cheers
Steve

Hi All,

I am looking to get my first bit of Accord action from everything I have read so far its a very wise move!!

Hi guys,

Thought I would get my posts rolling with a quick hello...

Sold my Lotus Elan M100 and selling an Octavia Vrs to fund a nice Tourer. I have only owned 1 honda before which was a Dc2 Type R but I can't wait to be back in a H. Tried a few Accords out but not found the right one just yet...

Forum seems get for info, Look forward to getting into it all.

Kenich

Welcome a aboard.

All new members are welcome!

However to prevent this topics ballooning, let's place all new welcomes in the Newbies section.

Welcome again all.

Status
Not open for further replies.