What's new

Welcome to TypeAccord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a member on the old site and glad you are BACK - although it took me a while register here!!!

Hello all.

Im new to the forum. I have recently purchased a 2003 2.4 Type S.

Im a Honda car and bike enthusiast through and through. Im looking forward to chatting to you very soon.

Regards
Dave.

Hello All

Finally I found an Accord forum :)
I don't know how, but I've got a family now. Accord Tourer GT Sport, Prelude Type-S and a Civic Aerodeck 1.8 Vti.

Cheers

T

Hi to you all.
Not a month pased since I have bought my accord, I have found previous site whitch I found facinating. I have learned much from there. Unfortunately, when I needed some info, the site was gone.
I am very happy for this site is alive.
Good tyres and speed highways to all :)))
Regards,
Alex
P.S.
Just for the start - I have Accord type S, 2.4 6 manual
AND i'M IN LOVE WITH IT !!!!!!
:)

Hi all new to this site,

I am from rainny england hope to speak to some of u soon

cheers stu

I was a member of the old forum and I always found the information very helpful, I can see this site is full of good ideas and will be my first port of call when I need help.

Regards
Tim

Hi, I have been reading the forum for a while, but only just gor round to joining. I have had by 57 plate Accord sport Gt for about a year and im loving it.

hi people

im new to the forum just got accord type r and i also own a crx

anyway hi

oolix

Hello just found the site again after months of waiting ( maybe i should have looked harder ) congrats to the guys who spent their time setting up the site it will be truly appreciated as was the last one thank you :D

Cheers Paul - the founding fathers have done a Stirling job....

Welcome to TA

Ahaaaa! Caught up with you all. I'm still driving the ol' Type-V.

Later

Ian

Hi everyone still got my blue 99 accord few bits done since THAOC went down, will post pics soon as I get time.

Hi Folks; Just joined today. My name is Richard and I drive a 2000 Honda Accord 2.0i ES. I'm very impressed with it to say the least.

Welcome to TA Richard... enjoy the show! We have a live one this evening.... :lol:

how ye lads great site nice to be here :)

would love to get stickers on me car now ;)

Hi all,

Just bought my first Honda Accord Diesel 2005, 55 Plate Executive.

I would really appreciate help from other owners on how get the best from my car

Welcome to TA! First step is to have a good read. Nearly all your initial questions will be answered in the various Pinned topics. As you contribute more, more of the forum will appear to you.

Dan said it Mo then introduce your self in the newbies section.

Hi. I would like to say hello to You all. I'm currently driving audi a4 n-reg but looking to buy a accord in near future :D Is accord easy to drive? my wife is learning to drive and a4 is a bit harsh for her so we decided to go for honda. We looking to bu 2004 model. Thank You. Regards Jocker01

welcome to ta...my wife is fine in our Tourer,and she is tiny, and not a confident driver.

you'll need to be a bit mre specific about what you're looking for though.

So many threads have helped me out on this forum, its about time i joined so here i am. Great site, very slick. Can't wait to get stuck in.

Heya, Brand Spanking new user here and new owner of an Accord, I've had it all of two days.

Nice to find what looks to be a good UK community and resource to read, chat and hopefully help with my life as a Honda Driver.

Now... where's that "problems" thread... :unsure:

Welcome to TA Ally,

Plenty of help and advice here... have a look at the pinned threads for advice for new owners.

Hi, I owned accord for almost one year now and its about time I joined so here I am.
Thanks to F6HAD for bringing me in.

Harro :D

Hi, I owned accord for almost one year now and its about time I joined so here I am.
Thanks to F6HAD for bringing me in.

Hey welcome Marek B)

Hi chaps!
just wanted to say thank you for forming this forum.
this is helping lot of people to understand their cars lot better especialy me who dont know a lot about mechanics,i been spending lot of money unecessary but thanks to this forum and CJ who had a look at my car and pointed few things to me and advised me how to look after my car.
keep up good work and hope to attend one of your meetings!
THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.