What's new

Welcome to TypeAccord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your thanks are appreciated mate, and yes CJ is a top bloke for sure

Welcome aboard...

Welcome to TA fella.

welcome to ta. hope you find what you're looking for :D

To say I was slow coming over is an understatement, but made it I did...

And still actually remember a few names and faces.

Catch you all soon!

Hi all,

Just bought my first Honda Accord 2005, 2.4 Executive.
It is nice to me I found this forum. :)

hi all i was a member of the old site and this one looks even better, i can't wait to get involved looking at CTDI as i'm moving to the country side and will need a diesel for the commute

welcome to ta!

great to be back, missed the old site, didn`t realise this was up and running. thanks alnug and all

Welcome to the party :lol:

Howdy All

I'm Macca, I currently own a Honda Civic Facelift EK4 and have always and only owned Honda's. Unfortunatly I think i'm going to sell my beloved EK4 because i hate doing the long journeys in it and I dont really like putting so many motorway miles on it. its just too nice to do it :D

I'm looking at getting a nice Diesel Accord CL7, Is that the right Chassis code for a 2.2 cdti diesel? Also looking at getting a mugen full kit for one if i do get an Accord that is. Anyone else got a mugen kit on here?

Welcome to TA. Diesel chassis code is cn1 & cn2 iirc. Not sure about putting Mugen on a diesel, the great Honda gods (and CJ) might be displeased

Harro!

Hi

I dont own an Accord. I have a Prelude currently, have had a couple actualy, both VTECs. am guna be lookin on here check stuff out cuz i am thinking of doin a h22 swap. Iv wanted to do for a while, even from b4 when i bought my lude.

will prob be asking some nooby questions so hope u lot dont mind

Welcome to TA

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and I just wanted to say Hello.

We've just purchased our first 7th generation Accord Tourer EX i-ctdi in Graphite Pearl, wonderful car and I'm pleased to have found this forum.

Welcome to TA Michelle

Welcome to TA we hope you'll find the site useful.

Thanks, it's a very interesting and very helpful site, we've already gained some valuable info that's been really helpful.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and I just wanted to say Hello.

We've just purchased our first 7th generation Accord Tourer EX i-ctdi in Graphite Pearl, wonderful car and I'm pleased to have found this forum.

Welcome along Michelle,

Congrats on your purchase

Hi all,

I am new to Honda.
I have bought 2001 Accord 1.8 Sport last week. I've had quite a few cars now (200SX, IS200, A6, A4, MX3) and I must say it is one of the best cars I have driven - when it comes to handling - not as good as 200SX though. It is not as comfortable as A6 or A4 but so much better to drive.

I know I will find this website helpful, as already I have got few questions to answer ;-)

Welcome to TA Kris.

Hi guys just a quick hello.

i was briefly on the other forum thaoc and can remember a few of you guys.

i currently drive a 2004 accord 2.2 CTDI exe and am slowly running out of patience with Honda...... this is my first Honda and ive had the car about 1.5 years and had plenty of bad experiences so far!

just to name a few my satnav has stopped working, Honda replaced the manifolds and timing chain etc on warrenty about 8 months before i bought it and the seal started to leak and oil was leaking pretty bad which cost me £400 to put right for their error as it wasnt sealed correctly which even Honda admitted!. my alloy wheels have been cleaned with acid at Honda and they are now all streaky and my aircon doesnt work anymore.....

there are more but i wont bore you all too much.

i do have a question about my aircon in the relevent forum and if anyone can help with my satnav then i would appreciate it.

Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.