What's new

Well I bought the accord

Swervin Mervin

Members
Reaction score
Car
Jazz
Howdy again....following on from my introduction last night, I went and did the deal today! :)

I'm now the proud owner of a 2004 2.4 Executive Tourer in Nighthawk black. B)

It's got the std 17" wheels on it but wouldn't mind a set of 18's tbh. Any suggestions for what would look nice, though nothing lary I want it std looking tbh.

Thanks mate. These?

Nice rim, but a bit too big for me if they are 19's as I suspect. Been there and done that before, and think 18's is as far as I'd go tbh.

Having seen Fahads car on Saturday, i have to say that the 19's looks the dogs danglies.

Purely for the ride comfort i'm glad i've only got 18s (civic wheels - altima's), but if i were to go for looks, it would be rage's all the way

If you want best blend of ride and looks, then go for 18s which will give you a 40 profile tyre.

Thanks guys. What rims would you go for? I've googled the 'storm's and they look quite nice....any other suggestions?

I don't mind 17's tbh, just something a bit more 'sporty' than the epsilon's that are fitted now.

Best 18's for the Accords are Storms IMHO.

Hi
Ive got storms and they are very nice wheels indeed and the ride comfort is very good too.
Only problem is that not many sets of Storms available on the likes of Ebay etc so you may be waiting for a bit but don't let that out you off as I just searched and found mine straight away.
There is another set which look nice on the Tourer, think they are called Blade's but not sure the profile and size.

Ive got 18" storms on my Accord , there a nice set of wheels

You got any pics?

Hi
Ive got storms and they are very nice wheels indeed and the ride comfort is very good too.
Only problem is that not many sets of Storms available on the likes of Ebay etc so you may be waiting for a bit but don't let that out you off as I just searched and found mine straight away.
There is another set which look nice on the Tourer, think they are called Blade's but not sure the profile and size.

Thanks. On the look out for a set now, though a set of Penta's would do me tbh.

Have a peek...

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/forum/3-member-problems/ :rolleyes: