What's new

What’s it worth?

Pacman8184

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.2 cdti sport GT
Hi I’ve got a 7th Gen cdti sport GT in pearlescent white, and looking to sell in the next couple of months. Question is, what’s it worth?
I’ve always looked after it, has always gone to Honda for services etc, has a brand new LUK clutch and flywheel, has been remapped by fahad, lowered 30mm on eibach pro street springs, etc etc 92k. 11 months MOT brand new Goodyear front tyres and in very good condition amongst other things. I was thinking £3,500? Is that fair?
Thank you in advance
2b84ae25b5ad20af8e464a8b02a3766c.jpg
f20744dc1fb6d01ff74adf81752da1e7.jpg
d03ce0a5c603fa2d327463d505d8fe76.jpg
c555b3297d6e75be9037f0610bb9e280.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Neil,

That's a very nice and clean looking car.
Are there any known problems with the car that you know of?

Also if you don't mind me asking, what's the reason you selling the car?

many thanks,

MB

mbaccord said:
Hi Neil,

That's a very nice and clean looking car.
Are there any known problems with the car that you know of?

Also if you don't mind me asking, what's the reason you selling the car?

many thanks,

MB
Hi, no there’s no issues at all. Gets very well looked after. Theres a hand full of stone chips on the bonnet that have been touched in and a couple of age related marks etc but generally very clean. There’s loads more things that I’ve done to the car as well to improve it. Led lights inside and out. All re calls have been done at Honda too and I change the fuel filter for a genuine Honda one every year. New rear pads, painted calipers black to make a cleaner look etc Only selling as need a bigger boot for our daughters pushchair and my bike etc.

I remember this motor, lovely example indeed. And a nice guy to deal with. I'm not that up to date on car values but given it's rarity it sounds fair to me.

Is that the original paint? Looks lovely

F6HAD said:
I remember this motor, lovely example indeed. And a nice guy to deal with. I'm not that up to date on car values but given it's rarity it sounds fair to me.
Thanks! Had it 4 years now. Think I brought it to you 2014?

Remedi said:
Is that the original paint? Looks lovely
yeah that’s how it came out of the factory, optional extra colour. Only had the front bumper painted from Honda a couple for years ago after someone scuffed the corner.

So would anyone be interested in buying it in January/February time?

Neil Pascoe said:
So would anyone be interested in buying it in January/February time?

Possibly me! But your car is a little over my price range.

I had an RAC inspection done on one today and it was a bit of a dud unfortunately.

Remedi said:
Possibly me! But your car is a little over my price range.

I had an RAC inspection done on one today and it was a bit of a dud unfortunately.
Oh dear! What’s your maximum price?

Hey Neil,

Sorry for the late reply. Alert never came up via email as it usually does. I was just browsing generally and came across this topic.

How is it going with the car so far? You sold it yet?

Thanks,
MB