What's new

What are my 17" wheels called and what are they worth?

-Rich-

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.4 Tourer Auto
This is the only photo I have but what are they called, I've not really seen any for sale, only the other 2 styles (Penta and Epsilon) but they're genuine Honda ones?

Also what kind of money do you guys think these might fetch as I may sell them and get 16" ones?

post-438-0-77871000-1385320865_thumb.jpg

I have exactly the same car in terms of colour and alloys...

the code for the wheel is

17" EM-9RR Accord Wheels

Not sure on their worth in terms of ebay etc...

I've got those on mine. Factory fitted optional extra, according to the paperwork that came with the car.

Ashzz said:
I am about 99% sure they are the 17 inch technic wheels.
Thanks, I've been looking a while now and still hadn't come across a name for them :)

Mr Honda said:
Correct, genuine HACE (Honda Accessory Europe) wheels too..
Does that make them rare then?

I only found one old auction on ebay from last year and the rims only went for £80 but were badly scuffed. It's difficult trying to price them when not many are for sale. I'm going to have a think about selling them as most of the 16s I've seen are badly corroded, whereas these are almost mint.

Carl H said:
I've got those on mine. Factory fitted optional extra, according to the paperwork that came with the car.
Yes the paperwork says £1,000 extra so maybe that's why not many have them fitted. How much were the other 17s in comparison, does anyone know?

No, not rare, see plenty of cars with them on over here, the 17" rims were all roughly the same price from Honda iirc. They're a nice enough rim, imo they're just not that desirable in the mod world though.....

Depends on what you mean by "rare".... I'd never seen a 7th Gen facelift in indigo blue with those wheels on, until I bought one. I've seen about half a dozen since then.

No offence but they're 'rare' for a reason. Their value is probably whatever the tyre are worth plus £80 for the rims..

F6HAD said:
No offence but they're 'rare' for a reason. Their value is probably whatever the tyre are worth plus £80 for the rims..
Thought as much, I think I will keep them for the time being then. At least I know what they're called now! :)

Sorry mate didn't mean to sound so cold!! But rather be honest than tell you they're worth something they're probably not..

As with anything in life they're worth what they are worth to someone that really wants them.

If anyone has these wheels and are looking to buy the centre caps. They have been a nightmare to get hold of as there is very little info on these on the interweb, but I managed to get them through Honda. The part no is 08W17-SEA-6M0C2. Cost me £30 for a pair. Price included delivery. Hope this helps.