What's new

What car shampoo do you use ?

Well my Autoglym has run out, so been on the hunt again, been on detailing world, and they say get the 9million pound one, well cant do that! My list is, a wash AND wax for under £25, and must be 5litres, this brought me to the Valetpro Carnauba Wash 5L, which i thought was a budget brand, but has got some good reviews, and just noticed on this thread few posts up that members have used it.

Any thoughts on this?

I use Megs gold class shampoo and absolutely love it. Best shampoo ever I've used so far. Its smells nice too :) :rolleyes:

^^^That's what i use on my dads car. Great quality shampoo, and don't end up with too many water marks before the wax, polish etc. B)

Turtlewax Car Shampoo that's 20 years old now :D
It still leaves an awesome shine on the car after washing

Megs Gold Class is poo, never use it for general washes anymore, only use it on cars that need a full detail now just to use up what I have

Megs Gold Class is poo, never use it for general washes anymore, only use it on cars that need a full detail now just to use up what I have

My Dads car has now done 195,000 miles, so always needs a full detail :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well after my last 5l tub ran out i hadnt got round to buying another good 5l tub, so i been panic buying that zip wax wash and wax tut from Halfords for the last couple months. Anyway although fairly good for the ridiculously cheap price, i sick of it, and gone for the plunge and got some of this. Valetpro Poseidon's Carnauba Car Wash Shampoo 5l. Lets see if it can sort me out of winter, and see if its as good as detailer say it is.

http://www.valetpro.co.uk/Maintain/poseidoncarnauba.html

I used to swear by Megs Gold Class until I realised that its totally uneconomical and not as good as other brands. I use Wolf's WS-1N "White Satin" diluted to 1:500. Absolutely brilliant stuff:

1_29d76acf.jpg