What's new

What colour is your 7th gen.

crespo

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord EX 2.0 i-vtec
This thread is purely to help members identify the colour of there car.
Please only reply to this topic with a maximum of 3 photo's of your car and the colour and code with it.

Gen1.png

Nighthawk Black Pearl (B-92P)

HondaPicturessamsungEX1006-Copy-Copy.jpg

HondaPicturessamsungEX1030.jpg

HondaPicturessamsungEX1029-Copy-Copy.jpg

Fantastic thread Neil...

Alabaster Silver Metallic NH-700M

DSC02165.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

Indigo Blue, 2003 Tourer, but it's too scruffy to put up alongside such nice shiny car pics :unsure: :blush:

Blick

VTEC1-1.jpg

I haven't washed it since November though so it looks more like one of those matt vinyl wrap blacks at the mo! :unsure:

Graphite Pearl
IMAG1700.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

SANY0001.JPG

Inspired thread bud

Well.... er kinda Silvery Green, which doesn't seem to be on that chart.

Open up the bonnet and look at the plate around the area under your tax disc, should be one of the codes like B-522M.

G513M-C Mist Opal Green google tells me!

I like it, but many people don't - probably explains why you don't see many, and Honda dropped it from the chart (through shame probably ha ha).

G513M-C Mist Opal Green google tells me!

I like it, but many people don't - probably explains why you don't see many, and Honda dropped it from the chart (through shame probably ha ha).

Its not a bad colour to be honest. Better than British racing green.

Graphite Pearl

IMAG0479.jpg

IMAG0475.jpg

IMAG0473.jpg

2004 CL7 Executive

image3mv.jpg

Looks like "Royal Ruby Red Pearl" is a rare colour - and it's the reason I bought the car! In fact, this is pretty much the same colour as my last 3 cars. Sad, I know.

I see something similar only recently became available on the 8th gen ...

Looks like "Royal Ruby Red Pearl" is a rare colour - and it's the reason I bought the car! In fact, this is pretty much the same colour as my last 3 cars. Sad, I know.

Yeah, likewise I picked mine largely on the colour, having never spotted a red one in the wild. Yours looks v.v. sweet on the bigger wheels, sure fancy a set to replace my tiny 15s.
Like the green-ish one on the previous page too.

Royal Ruby Red Example No. 2:

Sorry about the photoshop distorting the colour. It's cause we don't get any sunshine here in the West of Scotland - had to brighten it up somehow!

Yeah, likewise I picked mine largely on the colour, having never spotted a red one in the wild. Yours looks v.v. sweet on the bigger wheels, sure fancy a set to replace my tiny 15s.
Like the green-ish one on the previous page too.

Royal Ruby Red Example No. 2:

Sorry about the photoshop distorting the colour. It's cause we don't get any sunshine here in the West of Scotland - had to brighten it up somehow!

Holly contrast batman. :D

]Graphite Pearl

IMG_0470.jpg