What's new

What mods can I put on?

Infectiousaccord

Reaction score
Car
2009 Honda accord
Hey all,

Recently had my 2.2 09 idtec mapped and a cat back stainless steel exhaust put on.

in terms of performance/sound modifications is there anything else I can do to it, if so please list where I can find the parts :)

im looking for things like an air filter etc but I never know what size or shape is right.

Also any cosmetic modifications are super welcome!

thanks in advance,

jack

egr delete, dpf delete. big induction kit and a nice big intercooler would be a good start, you'll have to have the egr and dpf mapped out tho

egr delete, dpf delete. big induction kit and a nice big intercooler would be a good start, you'll have to have the egr and dpf mapped out tho

With the induction kit and intercooler is there a way i can find out what parts would fit the car? I find it so hard to source stuff for the idtec, are there other models where itd still fit?

Thanks!

Egr/dpf delete and stage 1 remap would be my 1st point of call. Re induction kit and intercooler I've read the standard items are pretty efficient designs so you would have minimal performance gains.

Cosmetic mods there are various body kits available, modulo and Mugen are hard to source genuine items but copies are available. Do you have the ES/EX GT kit? If not thats a good start and second hand items are available. There are headlight conversions available but are expensive I opted to convert my existing ones and use new lenses.

Try googling modified Honda accord/spirior or Acura TSX for inspiration

Lower / coilover suspension, Camber adjusters, front mounted intercooler, Twin cylinder front calipers, TypeAccord rear window sticker..

Egr/dpf delete and stage 1 remap would be my 1st point of call. Re induction kit and intercooler I've read the standard items are pretty efficient designs so you would have minimal performance gains.

Cosmetic mods there are various body kits available, modulo and Mugen are hard to source genuine items but copies are available. Do you have the ES/EX GT kit? If not thats a good start and second hand items are available. There are headlight conversions available but are expensive I opted to convert my existing ones and use new lenses.

Try googling modified Honda accord/spirior or Acura TSX for inspiration

Will getting an egf and dpf delete make me fail my mot? Ive heard so many different sides of getting it done!

Ive got the EX GT kit i think!

Will getting an egf and dpf delete make me fail my mot?

As someone who has had it done can tell you I've passed the last 2/3 without issues and my mot man is strict (the way I like it).
Definitely something I would do again without thought

As someone who has had it done can tell you I've passed the last 2/3 without issues and my mot man is strict (the way I like it).
Definitely something I would do again without thought

Awesome thankyou, ill look into getting that done! Can any garage do that or does it have to be a certain type?

Drop me a line for info and pricing.

I'm sure others can do it but I would speak to @F6HAD as he did mine so would recommend his services and advice on it he definitely put my mind and rest