What's new

Wheel nuts for stock alloys

theballboy

Members
Reaction score
Car
06 accord cdti
Need 16 wheel nuts to pit the stock alloys back on the accord. £3 each from the dealer I'd nearly 50 quid in total. Surely there is another way to source them. Does anyone have any for sale from a previous wheel upgrade? Does anyone know which ones I'm looking for specifically or where I could find that info?
Cheers

For OEM wheels, you should use round base wheel nuts, 19 mm.

Yeah , have a Honda, ford died will sort soon but then again as your profile puts you at one years old I guess it's not that important to keep info tight

Wouldn't risk it, as the seat of the wheel nuts would be different for sure.
The head of the nut should be 19 mm

I'm not sure you'd even fit 25mm heads through the bolt holes in the wheels mate.

Tell the motor factor the make model and year and if they're any good they will sort you out.

This is driving me nuts (no pum intended). I cant believe how many different part no / wheel nuts for honda there are out there.

Tried all the breakers yards in my area - no good

There are a few sets on ebay and Im thinking about taking a chance. I know that I definately need a 1.5 thread and 19mm hex but cant establish the length of the nut. There is a guy on ebay with 2 sets - both 19mm and 1.5 thread but one set is 23mm in length and the other shorter. Im going to chance the longer ones. He says they are off a 2005 civic so Im hoping that'll do the trick

Another set advertised as fitting integra / jazz and civic also.

Not straight forward. especially when I phones honda who now want 3.97 + vat per nut = £90+
when I asked for the part no to try and determine the specs, he said he couldm't give the part number out?????? Why??? Its a honda thing he said

Its a f@@King con

2005 Civic wheel nuts will be fine mate.

The lings part no is this (part 23)

http://www.hondaoriginalparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17SED601&block_02=B__1800&block_03=698

Then use this thread to get the actual Honda part number.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/2786-real-honda-part-numbers-on-lings/page__fromsearch__1