What's new

Wheeler Dealers - New Series

Mr Honda

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord
Anyone watching it, just managed to watch the porches 993 episode today, thought it was very good, but what I found more interesting was the headlamp bulb test that Ed done.

Immediately thought of TA when he did the test, basically he wet an oem bulb and a generic one and due to the change in temperature, the generic bulb blew immediately.

Ed reckons the Oem's are made of Quartz glass and made them more resistant to blowing (granted he didn't say that all Oem's are made this way) but given the recent problems some our members were having, I was thinking this could be a similar thing (Note: the prefacelift 7th gen had issues with potential water ingress into the headlamps due to initially poor sealant)

I love Wheeler Dealers. Edd is a wizzard, no question. They sometimes do questionable things but 99% of the time, they really make the cars look fantastic. Would be fab if they ever did an NSX or something else Honda.

Easily the best Show on tv ever made. Period.

Great show - love it. Although I think what they did to that RX7 a couple of weeks ago was shameful! Looked bloody awful.

Yeah and I can't believe the same guy bought it back!!

That was a bit odd, basically paid 5 grand to have the car overhauled and have the styling ruined :unsure:

Although, money no object I wouldn't mind leaving my car with Ed for a few days to work his magic.

Ed is pure genius.

They have a pretty good Facebook page and mike regularly posts in it. Worth adding to your Facebook newsfeed if you are a user

I wish they made a MK2 Montero/Pajero so I can pick up some tips for mine.

A great programme but I prefer Gas Monkeys now that is a laugh with the token beast in there.

300zx would be a nice car for them to do.

Ed china is an absolute master. I have so much respect for him.