What's new

Why women should drive your car! Helped needed :)

benson881

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer 2.4 EX
Hi all,
After months of upset and dissapointment I found you guys again !!!!
So glad to be back caus i always was looking on THAOC.

Well Ive let the missus borrow the car for a few months now and she has managed to break so many things it unbelieveable !!!!

1.She has some how broken the gaitor clip in MY Tourer and was wondering if you guys knew if i could just replace the ivory clip at the top or is it a full gaitor replacement?

Ive included a link picture courtesy of Richard (Hope you dont mind m8) from his heated seat bulb replacement guide off the old site :)) another job I am going to attempt caus all 3 bulbs have gone)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scubatricky/4335053152/

2. She has also broken the little holder next to the drivers right knee. (she left it down, kicked it off and has broken the 2 little plastic clips inside that locate it on the 2 retaining springs)
Do you think im gonna have to replace the whole of the lower right side panel to fix this?

and 3. The seat heater bulbs on the drivers side have all gone. (i know this isnt her fault but hey......im on a roll here :)
I was hoping richard managed to find his guide that he did on THAOC. I managed to find the one below but just using the pictures looks tricky!!

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/1315-heated-seat-switch-bulb/

Oh yeah and also my DVD has given up as well :lol: been looking on the forums and it looks like sending it back to Alpine is the way forward.

So now ive got it back im gonna try and restore it to its former glory :)

Ps Any chance of the Sales and Wanted we used to have? Gonna have a dog guard for sale soon and wanted to offer it to you guys first.

Regards Jim

Welcome back Jim

Welcome to TA Jim. Yes we have a traders section and a few other hidden sections.

Keep posting away and everything will become unlocked in due course.

Thanks guys, been looking on THAOC every few weeks but nothing seemed to be happening. Thought you lot where gone forever..........