What's new

Wind Deflectors

baDAN

Reaction score
Car
2009 Accord IDTEC
Hi! I'm looking for some wind deflectors for my Honda Accord 2009 Saloon.
Any of you knows or have some of this ?
Please show me some photos and give me some advices about that ( prices,brands,fitting )

Thank you

I recently purchased TeamHeko ones off of the internet. They are from Poland but very well built and the design for the Mk 7 sits quite flush with the window. Some of these deflectors bulge out quite a bit but these ones are slick and I found them fairly cheap online for my Tourer.

I recently purchased TeamHeko ones off of the internet. They are from Poland but very well built and the design for the Mk 7 sits quite flush with the window. Some of these deflectors bulge out quite a bit but these ones are slick and I found them fairly cheap online for my Tourer.
got any pictures? heko's are product only and doesn't really reflect how it looks

Yes, few pics will be appreciated. I just have a search on Google now and the pics are not really realistic to be honest.

I will take a pic of mine in the morning, I fitted some TeamHecko ones to my mk8 saloon the other week.

Word of advice, put more double sided tape in the middle on the front 2, theres only a small strip either side.
You may need to grease up the window runners, my drivers front window struggles a bit to go fully closed but its not that bad and the others are fine.

Apart from that they're really nice and fit really well, i was also worried about them sticking out too much and im not disappointed!

Cheers,
Rob

Looks great Rob, I think it's not a big deal to fit.

Thanks guys, I really appreciated

Apparently it isn’t best to fit them in hot weather when rubber and plastic are more malleable. I fit mine in the dead of winter and although I was a bit worried bending them a bit to fit it worked out. One thing to be careful with is alignment when you first put windows up with deflectors mounted. Go slowly and make sure they clear.

Can anyone who bought the Polish made deflectors tell me if they were mailed from Poland or from the UK? And how big was the box?

Trying to work out the best way to get a set over here without copping some enormous oversized mail charge.

Hello, I bought mine from a seller called grenico-fr from fleaBay France. I checked and prices for the Mark 8 are the same as the mark 7 (berline = saloon / break = estate). 51,24€+12€ shipping to UK not sure what that works out to in sterling. The box they came in was quite long (about 1 metre, perhaps but not very wide)

I'm pretty sure i got mine from these guys:

They pretty easy to fit, rears were a piece of ****, fronts were a bit more difficult as you have to bend them a bit to slot them in but were okay.

The integrated retractable dog lead was a very rare option on the 7th gen. ;)