What's new

Windscreen washer....

Wab

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda accord
Hi, has anyone replaced there windscreen washer pump on the 6th gen? There is no noise when I operate the washers and obviously no water. I watched a video on utube and the guy took off the front bumper to get at it! Is it possible to get to through the wheel arch?
Thanks.

So I guess they don't go wrong then! Anyway I did manage to get the pump off from the wheel arch side and have ordered a new one. ☺

was the problem in that pump?

It must be fated, after you mentioned yours mine packed up as well. Thought I had ran out of water but the bottle was full.
Got a new one off Ebay for less than £10, am going to fit it this weekend

I've got a similiar problem with mine, except it is just the rear washer that isn't working. Is there a seperate pump for the front and rear washer outlets?

So, i've done a bit of digging and there are two seperate motors for the front and rear. Anyone know i can get a rear washer motor? I've tried ebay but no joy.

Do you know where in the rear the motor is located?

Yeah, the pump is next to the washer fluid tank, behind the front bumper. I've had the bumper off today just to make sure that the cable hadn't come loose and it hasn't, so it has to be the pump right?