What's new

2.2 icdti toys and more!

Big Dan

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.2 ex I-ctdi tourer
So as I'm still new to the forum thought if ask for some help!
I used to have a ek4 civic vti was rapid but had nothing in the way of toys compared to the new accord and trying to understand the manual is like the krypton factor.
I've got a 2.2 icdti ex toure, it has voice control and phone control buttons on the wheel but I can't for the life of me work out how to connect the bugger via my iPhone 4 Bluetooth. If some one could point me the right direction, that would be ideal.

And since I'm here asking questions (prob in the wrong places) as I said before I used to own a ek4 vti and am now a little older and have grown and got kids I've opted for the sensible choice, or so I thought! Turns out I underestimated how quick it would be. But the Honda in me wants to rip every vrs, tdi and st a new *** hole is re-mapping these a big deal or just not worth it?

Cheers
Dan

Yes, just have a search of the forum. We offer both stage 1 and 2 tuning for these and they easily make 190bhp+

Watch out for clutch problems.

Drop me a line if interested or for further info.

The driver user manual had shown you how to pair the HFT with your phone.

My HFT is not working at all so I can't tell you more.

I knew some people did remap their ctdi, I think you should send a pm to Fahad about this

I've not been able to pair my phone either but it should be press the phone button on steering wheel. Say "phone set up" after the beep then follow the options.

Thanks guys all sorted now. As for the remap...I'm thinking of letting it run standard for a while to get the feel for it before going mad...or maybe not lol Fahad, where are you based?

Drop me a line Dan as we offer a mobile service and I'm mostly up and down the country myself anyway. This week I'm down in the south west Wiltshire area.

Big Dan said:
Thanks guys all sorted now. As for the remap...I'm thinking of letting it run standard for a while to get the feel for it before going mad...or maybe not lol Fahad, where are you based?
I can vouch for the remap, definitely get it done ;)

A fair bit quicker now, no change in fuel economy, done about 8k miles in the 5 months since I had mine done, and no clutch problems (still on first clutch @97k)

Sounds good but I'm gonna have to wait until I get back from my hols in may before making any mods. She's completely stock atm but I deffo want the upgrade in power. Got another question tho, are the bumpers and skirts painted in a different place as I cleaned it yesterday and noticed that they are a different shade to the body,I read on a different forum that this is common anyone else have this prob? Also just called a local honda dealer for a up to date sat nav disc to the tune of £175!!! Told them I will think about it lol

Big Dan said:
Sounds good but I'm gonna have to wait until I get back from my hols in may before making any mods. She's completely stock atm but I deffo want the upgrade in power. Got another question tho, are the bumpers and skirts painted in a different place as I cleaned it yesterday and noticed that they are a different shade to the body,I read on a different forum that this is common anyone else have this prob? Also just called a local honda dealer for a up to date sat nav disc to the tune of £175!!! Told them I will think about it lol
This is what I bought and works perfectly:

http://www.satnav-update.com/2013-honda-v370-sat-nav-map-dvd-update-disc-120-p.asp

There are many after market clutches that will fit the Accord CL7. I believe Exedy do a few. Also CG Motorsport are very good I've heard. Fahad here, who works for a tuning company highly recommends them for people with tuned cars who begin to experience clutch slipping with the increased torque and power the engine is outputting. I believe this shouldn't be too much of an issue with stage 1 maps, but if you go stage 2 or higher, this will need addressing.