What's new

anybody fitted their own a spec

chris vti

Members
Reaction score
Car
7th gen accord
got my lowering kit frm honda 2day an was reading the instructions an it says 2 tighten the nuts with the load on an 2 follow the sequence shown in sketches supplied but it jus shows u wot bolts 2 tightenit doesnt giv a sequence, like tighten this 1 1st then this 1 etc, is ther a sequence they hav 2 b tightened in, oh and i think my kit is 1 10mm lock nut missin but il get 1 at the autoparts

Before doing it Chris a few days before spray the nuts liberally with penetrating fluid. Do it every day on the run up. Takes minutes but can save a lot of grief.

why do people have to do text talk on a forum?

Takes me longer to think of the abbreviation than it's does to type the full version.

yep i agree it must be our age Dan

my daughter did it to me today she text me and put l8ter i mean why? why put an 8 instead of an a the word still contains the same amount of characters it didn't make it any easier to type the word

why do people have to do text talk on a forum?
wel i do it out of habit im always txtin an im new 2 computers honestly 26 an only got my first computer bought 3mnth ago cudnt take 2 them at school bcause of my ADHD

Before doing it Chris a few days before spray the nuts liberally with penetrating fluid. Do it every day on the run up. Takes minutes but can save a lot of grief.
cheers had been thinkin about doin that but im not puttin it on 4 a while but what is the best penetrating oil 2 use

Dont forget a breaker bar and a torque wrench, good luck m8
think iv everythin 2 do the job but not sure wot the breaker bar is although i cud no it as sumthin else, an while we are tlkin torque wrench wher can i find the torques 2 tighten the nuts 2