What's new

Audio upgrade

PaulPaul

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Pet
Do we know if there is an Audio Upgrade at all for my 2012 Honda Accord 2.4 ADAS?

not sure, ***ume it will have to be custom. What do you actually want to achieve?

Thats the Premium audio system in that model with the subwoofer in the boot. Should be fairly good unless you are a serious Stereo buff...

RacyJace on here knows a fir bit about upgrading the speakers, which would be a good first option.

Beyond that you can get Double DIN dash adapters if you want to change the head unit.

I've just changed the speakers and tweeters and I'm happy enough with the sound. There's one member thats Done a full custom install with a false floor for the amp and twin subs up the corners. It depends on what you want really. You can make anything better if you have enough ££££.

I reckon changing the rear parcel speakers may improve bass but it's having the time to try it.

I'd also check that all your speakers are working and haven't blown. Some cars have had the rear door speakers removed!

Running af full custom install with this in the boot.

10397825_10152088736240686_5977727104972908717_n.jpg

Write if you want details.

thats a nice and clean install. Would really appreciate it if you could do a writeup for the members

Looks really nice mate. Bet it sounds awesome!