Had the same issue with mine tried the "baking" solution but to no avail ..got a replacement unit from a local breakers yard £60.00 first one i got was U/S so they replaced it and this one has been running for 12 months now no problem....i hope i have not just cursed it!!!!!!
Had to create an account having found Odysseus’s post. Haven’t had handsfree for months. Got a two replacement modules through eBay and breakers and same story. Then found that post, popped parts in oven and hey presto I’m back in action.
Great post. Thanks dude!!
The baking worked on my first accord but like many others I was slightly worried about putting the module in the oven, spoke with an electronic wizz and he says you get the same effect by just touching the small prongs with a hot soldering iron. This melts the solder and fixes any dry joints without splashing solder all over the board, I cannot solder as it is one art I have never managed to master. My 2nd accord I have sent module to Johnson controls for a diagnosis check and rectify. Just waiting for it to return.