What's new

Cash waiting for the right 2.4 type s

mike164

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S 2.4
Hi guys,

I'm in the market for a facelift Type S.
Only colours I wont consider would be black or red.
Ideally the car will have full service history, with body work in as good a condition as possible for a car of this age. Would like one with less than 90k on the clock, but really im looking for one in top mechanical & cosmetic condition, as close to standard as possible.

Would someone be able tell me if these cars have a mpg reader?

If your car fits this discription and you're looking for a quick hassle free cash sale give me a shout on here or email me on mike_rob164@hotmail.com

Mike

good luck finding a facelift cl9.as they only made a few..i think ive only seen 2 both in silver on an 55 plate iirc

might be better off geting a preface lift and change the front bumper and head light

they have no mpg calculator

when you get one.you will want a remap.vtec is pointless stock 6000-7200.change gear at 7200 and you will be out of vtec

remap vtec 4600-7600.still in vtec when you change up at 7200

pm me if you want a remap at some point

happy hunting

Thanks for replys chaps,

Are facelift 2.4's really that rare?

Theres currently 2 on autotrader ive spotted, but one is black and the other is abit too modded for me.

Shame about the mpg counter, my ep2 civic sport even has that.

Hi Mike, I have a 2.4 Type S Tourer 55 plate in silver , 92k, FHSH stamped in book. Just had a full stainless steel exhaust fitted.

Immaculate , black leather , new Goodyears all round. Let me know if interested and I can send you pics and more information.

I've noticed most of the face lifts are 2L. Keep searching pistonheads, autotrader, eBay, preloved and dare I say gumtree and one will pop up. That's what I did for 6 months lol

Plasma said:
Hi Mike, I have a 2.4 Type S Tourer 55 plate in silver , 92k, FHSH stamped in book. Just had a full stainless steel exhaust fitted.

Immaculate , black leather , new Goodyears all round. Let me know if interested and I can send you pics and more information.
How much do you want for you wagon?

I have an 06 plate 2.4 Type S in Silver.

Alas it is not for sale, so unfortunately is of no use to you :p

I know when I was looking last year there were a grand total of 2 on Autotrader, luckily the one I purchased was spot on. It would seem that the prices have crept up a bit too, I reckon mine's now worth more than I paid a year ago.